Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Three Year Old Pictures

Way back in January my sweet friend Jackie from JDP Photography posted on facebook about a monthly special for photos. I quickly said I would take August, knowing that we would need Mr. Man's three year photos and some family shots.
 
The results speak for themselves. If you're in the Pittsburgh area, you must check her out. She's one of the sweetest, kindest women ever and OH SO PAITIENT. The day we took these photos was about 87 degrees and humid as all get out. She took her time and tried so hard to get a smile out of Grayson, which believe me was not easy. She did however get a perfect shot of those baby blue eyes I love so much. I love these pictures, and I really can't say enough good things about her.
 

















19 comments:



  1. Great Post for Beginner to understand. I finally found great post here. Thanks for information. Keep sharing more articles.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Youre so right. Im there with you. Your weblog is definitely worth a read if anyone comes throughout it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you book marked to check out new things you post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your website Is nice and informative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the site

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELLO, THANKS FOR YOUR POST, HAVE A GREAT AND WONDERFUL DAY TO EVERYONE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WE WILL SURELY COME AND VISIT THIS BLOG MORE OFTEN.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I REALLY JUST WANT TO READ THIS KIND OF POST

    ReplyDelete
  10. The web page you have shared contains a lot of information. I have accumulated a lot of information.

    ReplyDelete

  11. I just want to offer you a huge thumbs up for the great information you have here on this post.

    ReplyDelete

  12. Nice article. This is quite informative.

    ReplyDelete

  13. This is incredible, I feel really happy to have seen your webpage.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I gained much unknown information, the way you have clearly explained is really fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was looking it for so long , and i found it finally that i know it will help me .

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes i am completely concurred with this article and i simply need say this article is extremely decent and exceptionally useful article.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks For Sharing Information, I really Like Your Blog. Its Really Helpful For me And Please Keep Posting..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Appreciating the commitment you put into your site and in depth information you offer

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)