Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Phone Dump!

I have so many fun pictures from summer and since I officially know how to get them off of my phone- here goes nothing!
Weddings make you put on grown up clothes!
(Dress is from Kiki La Rue!)

Buddies give hugs.

Looking identical to his big cousin. Who I may or may not have also carried in a laundry basket a time or two.

How everyone feels shopping at Wal Mart.



Fourth of July Fun

 
See, me still be little like David.


Pappy got him the GALLON sized purple slushie. PS- if they drink even a little bit of this, they will puke in purple too! He took about four sips.

 
Grayson, did you eat a doughnut? No Mommy, me ate LOTS of them!


That time Uncle Mac rappelled off of a building.
 

Still bedhogs.


When you're having a good hair day, you take a selfie.






We take awkward selfies like champs.


More proof. PS- that shirt is from 3rd grade. Still fits.  
 


 
Mommy can Pappy take me for a ride?
No kid. Just no.


Best friends take awkward selfies too!
 


 






4 comments:

  1. I wrote several posts similar to this one, but please come and see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work and thank you again.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)