Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Ultimate Blog Party 2013

Ultimate Blog Party 2013


One of my favorite things about blogging is getting to meet and know some fantastic ladies that live all over the place.  Even though we cant be in each others lives physically day to day, I love that I can sit down after the Bean goes to bed and visit with each of you and hear about your days.  Of course to be present you have to comment- after all you can't form friendships silently! That's called stalking, and its technically illegal in all 50 states- I kid, I kid! :)
 
So in an effort to get to know even more wonderful bloggers, I've decided to join up with the Ultimate Blog Party.  Its all about reaching out, meeting new people, COMMENTING, and forging new relationships.
 
So if you're new to these parts, welcome! I'm Bethany, the voice behind this little chunk of the blogosphere.



I'm a wife to the Hubs and Momma to my sweet baby boy, Grayson. By day I'm a professional teenage wrangler/high school science teacher who loves nothing more than a good laugh, cozy yoga pants and a really good caffeine buzz. 

This blog is filled with all of the crazy that is my life. Here you'll find everything from my parenting wins and fails, food I can actually cook, DIY projects, tips and tricks to make life easy and various other random things. I type it all up with a bit of humor and the occasional touch of sarcasm and hope you laugh along with me.

So stop on over and visit, I'd love to meet you!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I am new to the blogging world and trying to learn the ins and outs of how to get my blog out there. I'd love to meet other ladies that have had success with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bethany! I'm stopping by for the party (UBP 2013!). I love your blog name; love the sarcastic and humorous outlook you bring to the world even more! ;)

    Keep having fun!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the UBP! Nice to "meet" you. :) I love your line of "professional cheapskate", we'd get along well. ;)

    Blessings,
    Jenn
    http://treasuringlifesblessings.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-ultimate-blog-party-ubp13.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)