Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Two Years

Two years ago today I put on a big white dress. He put on a black suit.
I met him outside of the church where I grew up. Where my parents were married, and my grandparents.
 
 
 
There in front of the people who mean the world to us, I said I do to the boy who I met seven years before who stole my heart and my breath all at the same time. To the man I would create a family and a life with.  To the absolute love of my life who makes me laugh until I cry and love until I burst. To the person who knows me better than anyone else and loves me anyway. To the one who has seen me un-showered, covered in baby vomit and snot and still tells me I'm the most beautiful thing hes ever seen. To the one person on the planet who drives me crazier than anyone ever could, and I love to the ends of the world anyway.
 
The life we have created together is incredible. From getting our first two fur babies who are my snuggle buddies when you're out working late into the night to give us the kid of life you think we deserve, to our big house full of memories. The house where you proposed (FINALLY!), where we came home as husband and wife, then brought our precious little boy home to and have filled with countless memories and projects.
 
Speaking of that little boy- thank you for him. We found out he was coming only three months into our journey as husband and wife and we celebrated one year with our newborn in our arms. He has made my love for you deepen and grow, and as I watch you with him I fall in love all over again. Thank you for being the best Daddy I've ever seen, the love you show for our son is only one
 
 I still cant believe you picked me, and over the past nine years of being with you that feeling still hasn't left me. I still get flutterbies when you walk in the door, and weak in the knees when you kiss me. We've had our ups, and our downs. But no matter what we've faced, we have faced it together. Together we are an amazing team, and we can make it through anything.  I cant wait to spend the next 100 years by your side.
 
 
 
...I'll tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together.
 
I love you hubs, with all my heart. Happy Anniversay, Love of My Life, you'll always be my favorite.
 


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He is a lucky man to be so loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!! I wish you so many more wonderful years!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)