Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Social- all about Food!!

Back again for week 10 of the Sunday Social with Neely from A Complete Waste of Make Up!


Sunday Social
 
If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
 
Hmmm...thats tough, because I get bored with food easily. Probably chicken fingers and fries or mac n cheese.
 
What is your guilty pleasure/comfort food? 
 
Cheese Steak Pizza.
 
 
What is the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten?
 
I love putting ketchup on my mac n cheese, and grilled cheeses- which people think is weird.  I don't eat crazy foods, but I always have eaten like a pregnant woman.  I will eat some cheese, then Ill want some peanut butter, then Ill need an apple, then some chocolate. One after the other- its kind of strange. Of course when I was preggo I didn't eat like that at all.
 
What foods do you avoid at all costs?
 
Lots. Fish, whole tomatoes, watermelon, most veggies, guacamole, mustard...Im a pretty picky eater lol
 
What meal reminds you of your childhood?
 
Spaghetti, Ham and Mac and Cheese, Lucci's Pizza on Saturdays
 
Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.
 
I love making bacon cheddar bay biscuits- they were one of the first things I thought at a restaurant that I could make myself and make better.  My husband loves them and requests them at least once a week- mainly because he likes to take them for his lunch the next day to eat a turkey sandwich on. They're also amazing with my quick homemade chicken soup- recipe for biscuits and soup here!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. those biscuits look awesome! And does that cheese steak pizza have sweet potato fries on it?! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you said ketchup on your mac and cheese...it reminded me that I used to put ketchup on my fried eggs!

    Found you thru the Sunday Social! Hope you will stop by my porch on the web! Following you! YAY!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)