Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Randoms

Hello, Lovelies!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend- the weather was pretty great here. Meaning I could brush my teeth without breaking a sweat, and when I went outside my hair didn't go to instant q-tip because of the humidity. Love it!

This weekend I finally decided to jump full fledged into social media and joined Twitter. I'm learning how to use it, and so far its pretty fun! So do me a big favor and click the little Follow Me on Twitter button to the right here, so I'm not that girl who follows 1000 people but no one follows me.  You can find me @InThisCrzyLife and I promise I'll love you forever and ever.

So this weekend the hubs worked literally all weekend. He hasn't seen Grayson awake since Friday afternoon- its been crazy hard on both of them.  I spent hours hearing the little guy go "Dada? Dada? Dada, Momma, Dada? DAAAADDDDDAAA!!"  I took a video and sent it to hubs, who then came home at 10 PM and stood at Graysons crib for like 20 minutes secretly hoping he would wake up so they could play or snuggle.  I could just melt when I see those two together- but I told him that if he woke that baby I would rip his face off. Momma was tiiirred.

I tried to take the pictures for Grayson's birthday invitation this weekend as well- epic.fail. Taking pictures of this kid is seriously a two person job, otherwise you get this.


Uh, its my party and Ill pout if I want to? 

Im still taking questions either in the comments or by email for my Ask Me Anything Post- Ive gotten quite a few good ones and I promise Ill answer them all :)

Happy Monday!





2 comments:

  1. Aww adorable! Can't wait to see party pics. ;) I'll be adding you on twitter.

    Here's a question, what is one photography tip you would give a newbie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, love the adorable picture. You should use it! What a sweet post.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)