Monday, November 28, 2011

Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Raisin Cookies. Also known as de-lishous.


Ok lovelies, you know I don't bake. Well today, I figured Id give it a whirl. Only burned two trays, so I'm considering it a success!

My grandma used to make these when I was little, and I never really appreciated them.  Probably because she used to put walnuts in them, and I didn't (and still don't) like nuts in my cookies. So I substituted the walnuts with chocolate chips and they are amazing.

Ingredents:
2 Ripe Bananas
1 Cup Soft Butter
1 Cup Sugar
2 Cups Flour
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 Cup Peanut Butter Chips
1 Cup Raisins
1 Cup Chopped Walnuts or Chocolate Chips- your choice

Preheat oven to 350. Put bananas into a blender until smooth. In a large bowl combine butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add in bananas, eggs, and vanilla. In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Gradually add the two mixtures together. Stir in peanut butter chips, raisins, and either chocolate chips or walnuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls two inches apart onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 9 minutes or until golden brown.


They seriously taste like banana bread cookies. The hubs even liked them, and he hates raisins- so these are a winner at our house!

2 comments:

  1. These look delicious! Found you at a linky party - sad that I forgot which one :(
    But I will be enjoying these tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I came to look at your blog from the Feed Me Friday bloghop and this is what I see. I'm drooling here AND I'm pregnant. Geez, you just got yourself a new follower simply with that one recipe alone. LOL. I look forward to reading more of your posts! You can find me at http://mccantsbaby.blogspot.com (Double Trouble) if you're interested in seeing who it is that is now stalking you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)