Carving his pumpkin with Daddy
Monday, October 31, 2011
Carving his pumpkin with Daddy
Sunday, October 30, 2011
We've been together nearly 8 years now, and I still get butterflies when he walks in a room.
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be married to such a wonderful guy, and I couldn't think of a better Daddy for our little man (and the pups!).
There have been countless adventures and I never want them to end.
Im so happy we chose to spend our lives together and I can't wait to see where our lives take us next, now as a family of five.
Love you husband- here's to a million more anniversaries, because there is no way Im letting you go anywhere.
Remember, this is for-ev-er.
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Friday, October 28, 2011
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
The best part, the cost = totally free! So I can take my $26 bucks I would have spent on this and buy something else...because that Bellingham Baby Company can get me into some SERIOUS trouble with the hubs and the bank account! ;)
Linking Up to:
Monday, October 24, 2011
Saturday, October 22, 2011
I'm not breast feeding, but the boppy was one of the best things we bought. Grayson boy loves to be snuggled, and I can lay him in this and lift the ends up to wrap around his legs and he thinks hes being snuggled. Plus, when his stomach is upset we can lay him on his tummy on it and he loves it.
- You eat like a champ. Even in the hospital you were eating 4 oz every 4 hours during the day, and you go for longer at night. Usually you go to bed after eating between 8:30 and 9, and you usually wake up around 3 or 4- but you have gone as long as 5:30. You did that twice, and you were Mommy's favorite baby that day...it had been months since I had slept 8 hours straight.
- You're growing WAY.TOO.FAST. Not really according to the doctors, but its way to fast for Mommy's liking. At birth you were 7 lbs 11 oz, and were back up to that when we left the hospital. When we went to the doctors on 10/18 you were up to 9 lbs 8 oz. I bet you'll probably be 10 lbs when we go next week for your 1 month well visit.
- You HATE to be cold. Its the end of the world for you. Your little chin quivers and you cry like were torturing you, until we snuggle you in a blanket and then all is right with the world again. In order to have you sleep we have to put fuzzy socks on you, then put you in fleece jammies with a hat on your head. You're like your big cousin, Gavin, he would only sleep in a snow suit- and I bet when it REALLY gets cold, we'll be breaking out yours.
- We had our first day together on 10/12, because Daddy had to go back to work. When you woke up for your morning feeding I told you that it was just you and me...and you gave me the craziest face I'd ever seen from you. It was a "You crazy lady" face that I'm very used to seeing from my students- but not from you!
- We found out that you have some acid reflux and problems digesting cows milk, but a little zantac and soy formula and you re back to being my sweet boy. You rarely cry, unless you re hungry, cold or in need of a diaper change. Oh and if your bink falls out- you've loved that thing since Miss Sue, the nurse, gave it to you in the hospital.
- You learned how to blow bubbles and smack your lips, and Daddy and I both think its the cutest thing ever.
- Daddy is in charge of bath time, and he has made sure to read you a book every night before bed. You just stare up at him and listen, and I know that's his favorite time of the day.
- Last night, you spent the first night in your crib and you did much better than Mommy did. Until then you were sleeping in your cradle that Pappy Mike made for you in our room, but you love the mobile in your crib so much we decided it was a good time. I woke up every 30-45 minutes to make sure that the monitor was working properly, and I snuck in to check on you at least twice. Daddy laughed at me, but I heard him go into your room at least three times himself last night. Then he was sleeping on the futon this morning, he couldn't stand you being so far away either.
- You love music. If you're upset, all we have to do is sing to you or turn on your mobile and you stop crying and listen.
Well, my sweet Grayson Boy, that's about it for now. Thank you so much for being the little boy that you are; Daddy and I both fall more in love with you each day. Being your Mommy is the best job Ive ever had, and I can't wait to see what month two has in store for us!
Love Always and Forever,