Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today is my hubby's birthday- he's officially old! We're really the same age, but he gets "old" five months before me, so I rub that in every single year haha! This year is a little different, because Im also three days from my due date with our baby boy. This week when he asked what the plans were for his birthday I kept telling him "Im not going to the mall to buy you a birthday present, Im having this baby on your birthday."



Well its still early, but no signs of the bean yet. Come on baby- Momma didn't go shopping!


So Happy Birthday my Love, I can't wait to spend the rest of our birthdays together!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)